Unintentionally stalked my 2 Instagram crushes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 620 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

@FGW351

(1) Have you been given a date when your case will be heard by the magistrates court?

(2) Have you seen a solicitor yet? If not you really need to do so as soon as possible. Stalking is potentially a serious offence for which people can be sent to prison. You need professional legal advice from a criminal law solicitor.

3 minutes ago, FGW351 said:

I’m aware that accidental is not a defence. If it was delusionary behaviour rather than stalking. What would this achieve? Could I plead not guilty to stalking but guilty to a lesser offense?

You have a solicitor @FGW351, this is a question you must ask them because (a) they are a solicitor and none of us here are legally qualified and (b) your solicitor has access to all the facts that are available and we don't.

Given how serious your offence could be I think a single phone call with a solicitor isn't enough. In your positon I would arrange to go and see them and ask them the questions you have asked here.

Have you qualified for Legal Aid?  

• I agree 1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 620 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks