LoC to NCP for failure to supply SAR ***Paid in full***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 590 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Full Admission – the defendant wishes to make an offer of repayment. This form should be sent directly to you the claimant rather than the court (please see the section on entering judgment for information on how to proceed with your claim).

Proceeding on an admitted case - If the defendant admits part or the entire claim and you wish to accept this response and make
an Order for repayment, you may continue to request judgment online. If however, you do not agree with the repayment method the defendant has offered (or if they have not made an offer) you may ask the court to ‘determine’ the judgment. Please note that you cannot request to do this online. Please see the section on manual judgments for information on how to apply.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

OK. So I will be looking to 'request' a judgement on line for an order for repayment. As I am happy with their admission and offering to settle the full amount claimed.

Should payment not be received by next Monday, all I have to do is click on the request judgement link on my MCOL account

That's amazing news! - well done  👏

From the point of view of the forum, your case will become very important.  The vast majority of motorists who come here just want to get out of paying the fleecers' invoice, which is fair enough, and when we explain a claim for breach of GDPR or for distress through ignoring a SAR can be brought, no-one will do it ...

... except you!

We didn't have a private parking SAR claim to point you to, only the Virgin one, but from now on anyone in a similar position will be directed to your thread.

I'm amazed that NCP were sensible and coughed up.  That was definitely the rational thing to do, pay what is a small amount of money for them and so get rid of you and the claim.  I thought they would try, badly, to defend.  My own experience of companies is that they think they are an important firm, I'm just an oik, and in some vague way an important national firm is bound to beat the oik - with the final result that they just prolong the agony for themselves!

• Like 4

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• FTMDave changed the title to LoC to NCP for failure to supply SAR ***Paid in full***