Parcel2Go court case

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 736 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi 

I'm currently going through small claims court with Parcels2Go as a package I paid for via 'InPost' (which is Parcels2Go's booking agent name) on behalf of my teenage son. The parcel never arrived via EVRi / Evri and their investigation just stated it was 'lost'. I paid for insurance but in error detailed value as £20 rather than £120. I provided proof of the value of the parcel / item but they are arguing their their terms and conditions states that the right information should be provided so will only refund £20. In addition, all the original correspondence was with 'InPost' who I mistakenly took to court InPost UK Ltd rather than InPost Direct which is Parcel2Go's trading name as a booking agent, so I've paid twice for the small claims court. 

On Monday I have meditation with them prior to the court case and I want to make sure that I'm presenting my case robustly. My arguments are that I paid for a service in good faith and paid for a warranty that is a fixed cost so the value of the package is a moot point. They should be refunding the value of the package as they did not provide the service that I paid for in a professional way. For myself personally this is not a matter of money but that they should not be stealing from their customers in this way. 

Any advice. 

• 3 weeks later...