style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 795 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

NUCLEARSECRECY.COM

NUKEMAP is a mapping mash-up that calculates the effects of the...

People are genuinely worried that Putin is mad enough to launch a nuclear attack on NATO countries.

Would be surprised, if there were not people inside the Kremlin who were looking at ways to remove Putin, as I am sure even those on his payroll must now be concerned that they will not be able to spend any of their wealth.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

How are people like you and I supposed to use that map? Where can I find out if what Putin aims at the strategic sites near me will be air or ground detonated, and how many kilotons? 

I am going to continue to assume that if those sites are targeted, I am not going to come out of it well. 

As to relying on other people in the Kremlin, they all live in a putinista echo chamber. I expect people may have been saying the same thing about the German dictator in the first half of the 1940s.

This is what is worrying me Uncle B.

The man is a bully with the mindset of a spoiled toddler (much like Trump) He has had his way for far too long and the game he started is not heading the way he saw it going ... and the more it goes wrong the more desperate hes going to get ... How can he get out of this without losing face?

So what does a toddler do when hes losing or has been told to go to bed? Have a tantrum.

Whilst real toddlers might starfish themselves on the floor, scream and shout and break a few toys .. this man could break the world.

I hear he is isolating himself from even his closest advisors, another symptom of Hubris syndrome which he almost certainly has in spades.

We can only hope that there is someone close to him that realises what he could do and can get close enough to do something final about it.