Arrow/NCO - old Vaniquis Card Debt - New wrongly dated default! **SETTLED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Its not really a new account but a change of name to your Vanquis account......but they can only do this if it is still within the 6 years and they cant alter the initial default date. Now that Arrow have added it the same agreement under Vanquis should disappear......or may show for a short time ...but its still the same agreement even though listed twice.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

That would depend on whether Vanquis ever actually notified your credit agencies....check your notice of assignment date and Vanquis default notice date (if you have it) as stated as long as its within 6 years of the original default date its quiet normal ...if the default date is over 6 years then it should not be registered by Arrow G and should be removed.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

So what date did you default with vanquis and what date did you start paying £1 pm ?

Okay look go to bed and sleep on this......I will try to explain in the morning the difference in you defaulting (breaching the agreement that's you not paying Vanquis the full contractual amount every month ) and you not receiving a default notice and if you didn't default or breach the contract why was you paying £1 pm and why did Vanquis sell the account to Arrow .

Dont reply to this just think about it and we can resume when you post tomorrow.

Andy

• I agree 1