Nettyg v Hsbc ***WON***

nettyg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5525 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just got back on to your net, Netty - Congratulations! Girl you worked hard for that - and gave the rest of us lots of advice and lots of laughs on the way!

Enjoy it - you've earned it!

Cheers

John:D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Done Netty, you've been an inspiration to us all - hopefully, I won't be too far behind you!

Cheers and all the Best to you,

John

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 4 weeks later...

Well Done ,Lattie - you've cracked it!!!!!

Nemo me impune lacessit

Looks like things are coming together, Lattie & Netty,

Also sounds like Pete's got a result - well done, Mate! It might be quicker than usual, but you've worked for it and helped others along the way - good on you! Welcome to the happy band of winners!

Happy Easter to you all !!!!!!!!!!!!! John

Nemo me impune lacessit

• 2 weeks later...

:cool: Calm down, Netty Dear,

Revenge is a dish best served cold, they say :cool:

Nemo me impune lacessit

• 2 months later...

We've missed you too Netty,

Welcome Back! On a high note too! Well done! xx

Nemo me impune lacessit

• 6 months later...

Hello Netty - lovely to hear from you again .:) Hope you're OK .

Lovely - a real blast from the past - you helped me when I needed it - and latty of course.......:D . And you're still there with the encouragement .

Nemo me impune lacessit

Great minds post alike pete Ha-ha - good evening mate!:)

Nemo me impune lacessit

• 1 year later...

Hi annie , welcome back to the forum :)-

Firstly , I suspect the reason you've got the Income & Expenditure form is because you mentioned hardship ...... that's their way of easing their conscience..... they probably won't take a bit of notice of what you send in , they've even been known to ignore their own deductions from an account as Expenditure and their criteria are so strict that it's practically impossible to get them to acknowledge 'Hardship' . But I would still send it in - it's ammunition if you have to complain that they've ignored your hardship claim.

Secondly ,their letter is just a fob-off template , ignore it and press on with an LBA ...... your object is to get this claim 'stayed' in court for the moment .....

Incidentally , it's now better to use the local court form N1 than the online service - there's more room for Particulars of Claim ..

btw probably better to open your own thread on this and we can get a Moderator to move our posts from here... it means you get answers which don't conflict with anyone else..... just access the 'New Thread' button at either the top or bottom of the main HSBC site page - you can probably copy/cut and paste your original question ...... I'll look out for your new thread .......:)

And by all means come back if you need further guidance on this, someone will answer .... :D

Edited by johnnymitch
afterthought.
  • Haha 1

Nemo me impune lacessit

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mangua , welcome to the forum :)

Could you open your own thread on this please ? It means you get answers which don't conflict with anyone else..... just access the 'New Thread' button at either the top or bottom of the main HSBC site page - then you can copy/cut and paste your original question ...... I'll look out for your new thread .......:-)

Thanks

johnny :D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Dicky , my son was in exactly the same position when the bar dropped .....:( . They had agreed to pay up 100% including interest and court fees ..... 48 hrs later - it was withdrawn and the case has been 'stayed' ever since ...........

And latty and magiciansgirl are absolutely right - the Credit Cards and PPI are not affected by the Court case - so why not go for that while you're waiting ?:)

Nemo me impune lacessit