PCN issued whilst I unloaded heavy products in Goods Vehicle Loading bay

style="text-align: center;"> Β 

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the lastΒ 876 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Β 

Please click the "Report " link

Β 

at the bottom of one of the posts.

Β 

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and moreΒ helpΒ 

Β 

Thanks

Hi All (new here so please go easy on me)

Β 

Lost my job in the events industry due to CV19, so started making products out of recycled concrete and selling them online and the Hi St πŸ‘

Β 

Recently parked my Mini estate in a Goods Loading bay to unload a delivery of said products as its outside the gift shop and there were no standard parking spaces available.

Β 

Dropped off the products and signed and dated delivery note (not shown as customers details) and quickly returned to the mini to find i'd received a ticket. I found the traffic warden and explained I was unloading but he said I had to appeal.

Β 

I have appealed explaining the nature of the products being heavy and the delivery note, but received a letter (attached) saying I need an "appropriate vehicle".

Β 

The letter gives the adjudicators website to appeal but this has been unavailable for the past two days (screen grab attached) I am running out of time to pay the reduced charge.

Β 

My question is, do I have any hope of appealing this?

Β 

Any help much appreciated.

Β 

best

Β 

Ade

Parking ticket page 01.pdf Parking ticket page 02.pdf Mini estate loading in loading bay.pdf parking appeals website.pdf

• 5 weeks later...