NCP/BW PCN PAPLOC now claimform - New Gatwick Drop Off Zone - I thought I had paid for both visits?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear Fleecer's solicitor's

I know, and you know the case is wholly without merit founded on sand given the new Code of practice Section 9 regarding extra costs aka Double Recovery.

and Section 6 that deals with the fitness and availability of methods of payment.

Your clients set up fails that test woefully so much so that any court case will be woeful; for them.

In order to prevent any losses to your client when you lose the case for them  it might be better to forget the whole thing and look for some other mug who is ignorant of how the law operates

maybe something around that  but more acidic

I think LFI might have a suggestion to add.  Must not be nice to them.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 2 months later...

If you follow this sticky it will help to ground exactly where to challenge them

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• dx100uk changed the title to NCP/BW PCN PAPLOC now claimform - New Gatwick Drop Off Zone - I thought I had paid for both visits?
  • 1 month later...

Not all Magistrates ad Court buildings have a County Curt in them.

• Like 1

Might be FTMDave if they are willing might complicate things if the fleecers want their appointed at last minute brief to cross examine the witnesses, Perhaps DX is thinking keep it as simple as possible to give fleecer's no other avenues of challenge.

Just say on the papers unacceptable as you wish to challenge their Claim in person.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Have redacted the file for you there were personal details showing.

• Like 1

Plus you left your name showing thought you might be tied up with work so redacted it for you.

• 1 month later...

You can use Beavis as a counter and rebuttal of Double Recovery, fleecer's misuse Beavis, as it states the cost of the PCN takes into account cost of debt recovery, and there is a case to quote on it Caernarfon County Court I think LFI or FTMDave might have the link.

Looks good, not a lot to change in there.

With FTMDaves tweaks added it should be good to go.

• 2 weeks later...

that C.O.P could well be useful going forward where there are payment issues.

• 2 months later...

If that Contract is still in force, that blows thgem right out of the water, as they then only have jurisdiction over car parks.

• Like 1

Exactly as FTMDave indicates public highway.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Constant phoning  if they persist regarding an alleged debt or invoice might well fall foul of other l;aw.