Do I need to inform DWP of my new employer's details to suspend my claim...

Jaybee in CF
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1003 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What you should do, is log onto your UC claim.  Click on report a change of circumstances.  Then click on work and earnings, completing the information required.

Even if you are currently showing as employed on your UC claim, the amount of earnings you are expecting to receive, should be noted on the claim.  There are different earnings thresholds which affect how you are treated,  If you earn at least national minimum wage level, then you would be in a working enough category, so would have no Job Centre requirements.  Earn below about £350 in a monthly assessment period and you could then be asked to attend Job Centre.  

If your UC payment statements will be NIL every month, you could opt to close it.  Send a  journal message requesting this.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread