Parking Eye Montgomery Square Rotherham Information.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You gave him the right advice.

It's understandable he wants to nip it in the bud, but as you know it doesn't work like that.

He could go down the POPLA route, but had better be very careful and had better be prepared to be disappointed.

Google Maps can be well out of date so get him to go back and take photos of the signage (or lack of), and get him to fill this in please

Happy invoice reading later 🤣

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...

No, it's a Letter Before Claim, he needs to reply.

Snotty letter time.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

There are hundreds here BB, but it's difficult to know what to send because we know nothing about what happened.

It would be much better if he took over this thread and

- filled in the sticky  https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/352949-have-you-received-a-speculative-invoice-from-a-private-parking-company-do-not-ignore-it/

- uploaded the PCN

- briefly told us what happened.

The fleecers are threatening court after 30 days ... tick tock.

There is something weird going on.

Maybe the "offence" was 26 April, the PCN 29 April, and this reminder letter 8 May?

The signs are certainly pants.  Looks like P&D but only payable by phone?

Not much we can do when the person in legal dispute won't come here but gets his dad to ask his dad's mate to do it for him (yes, two steps removed!)

• Like 1

Billy, are you the person PE are threatening to sue?

All this - frankly ridiculous - Person A has to ask Person B to ask Person C means we're still in the dark over the most basic of matters.

• Like 1

Because after 24 posts we still haven't seen the original PCN (at least I think we haven't), we don't know what is written on the signs and we don't really know what the fleecers reckon your son did wrong.  The reason we don't know is very simple - the person who got the PCN is never here.

All the regulars here give up their free time to try to help others who are in  a mess, and it's extremely unfair to expect them to have to ask for the same information multiple times.

Also, the person who may end up in court won't have a clue how to defend themselves if they don't learn the legal arguments themselves.

If you can't see that is "frankly ridiculous" then fine, I'll take my leave and show the same level of interest in the thread that the person who got the PCN does.