No response from Currys/PCWorld to complaint about missold item

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1098 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I ordered a computer monitor that was adverttised as having built in spaeakers

on delivery I set it up to discover this was not the case.

I have spent one month, first sending messages via their webiste and then repeatedly calling but with no success in getting anyone to even deal with the complaint.

he twice I have managed to get through to an actual person their systems have been down apparantly and although assured they would call me back have had no response at all in any way.

The description of the monitor on their site has now changed but I have screen shots of it from the day I ordered.

As you are finding out, Currys PCWorld customer service is shocking. They are in a complete mess but now that they operate pretty well a monopoly, they seem to be a to get away with whatever they want. John Lewis customer service is deteriorating but it is still a million times better than Currys and I would suggest that when you get your money back – because you will get it back with our help – that you take it and spend it with John Lewis instead.

You haven't told us the date that this all happened or the value of the monitor.

Have you got copies of all the messages that you have sent? Have you got copies of any messages that they might have sent you?