Astral Motor Company Ltd - Mark Warren Forshaw - Default Judgment now set a side application.

Webbo87
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not sure that I recommended a Monday. I recommended the first available opportunity – and that is today.

Hopefully you will get to the court. Hopefully the court will be open – because I understand that some courts may not be open.

I don't know where you are in the country but I would expect that a court would be open in a major city.

If you're not able to see a judge today then hopefully you will be able to find out where they would be in open court and how you can get to see a judge.

I'm afraid that an enforcement officer won't be able to do anything without a court order – a warrant of execution.

Any news?

Well this is a real puzzle because the OP was hopefully going to get an emergency hearing on Monday and since then we had no update and no idea what is happening at all.

Mind you, in my experience, if people suddenly leave a discussion in these kinds of circumstances, it has often meant that there has been some settlement – but under conditions of confidentiality.

If this is what has happened then I hope that the OP has had a good result but of course it's disappointing not to have any update on this thread because a lot of people have taken a great deal of interest and invested energy in it.

• Like 1