Chobham Central Garage/crown motor direct Ltd - Escalated claim through mcol - now told use Automotive Vehicle Brokers Ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1343 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok, so as play goes just now in my own case against CMD

Once I submitted my case and statement to small claims, I also sent in a separate email with an attached screenshot from this very group, that they had filed a fraudulent notice of discontinuance in the person's name. Due to this I added in my email, that it's very likely that they would attempt to do this again, so I asked for the case to be password protected, and then sent them the password for the case so they would know that in no circumstances would I drop the case without it. 

I received a letter from the court saying that a notice of discontinuance had been received in my name, but was nulled by the judge and gave CMD a further 4 weeks to respond. 

New letter received from the court, that due to their failure to comply under the order, that if no defence statement was sent to the court and to myself, that CMD would be struck out, and that they would look at my own evidence only. 

Under direct communication from the FCA, who gladly gave me all the information I needed about Chobham Central Garage, as a trading name of Crown Motor Direct Limited. 

If you have a case against them, password protect your claim so they know it's you!!

Once I submitted my case and statement to small claims,

I also sent in a separate email with an attached screenshot from this very group, 

Due to this I added in my email, that it's very likely that they would attempt to do this again,

I asked for the case to be password protected, and then sent them the password for the case so they would know that in no circumstances would I drop the case without it. 

I received a letter from the court saying that a notice of discontinuance had been received in my name, but was nulled by the judge and gave CMD a further 4 weeks to respond. 

New letter received from the court, that due to their failure to comply under the order, that if no defence statement was sent to the court and to myself, that CMD would be struck out, and that they would look at my own evidence only. 

Under direct communication from the FCA, who gladly gave me all the information I needed about Chobham Central Garage, as a trading name of Crown Motor Direct Limited. 

If you have a case against them, password protect your claim so they know it's you!!

• Like 1

numerous posts post moved to your existing thread

please keep to your threrad

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Well done. This is a brilliantly helpful post.

Thank you.

Have you got a copy of the notice of discontinuance which was submitted in your own name? We would like you to post it here please.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

23 minutes ago, Andyorch said:

The Defendant submitted the claim under the pretence of the Claimant, wishing all of the claim to be discontinued. 

This means the court would take it under advisement, and drop the case. 

This is fraudulent, and against the law, but CMD have a habit of doing this

Of course I realise now you are the claimant

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

47 minutes ago, RudeDog13 said:

I asked the court to send me the notice of discontinuance that had been submitted, and they obliged by forwarding it to me. 

I'm now awaiting legal advice for the fraudulent entry, as if this deems to be a criminal act opposed to civil, then I'll prosecute them further if it doesn't get brought in to my case

@RudeDog13 are you on the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/133249464788808 ?

• 4 weeks later...

I had a high court writ against Emc car sales through Penham Excel, on enforcement they produced a legal document stating that emc car sales wasn't a legal entity and that any enforcement would be unlawful still have a CCJ against them just stuck at what to do now got legal advise and they suggested doing a section 75 claim but then CMD get off again. 

who tried to enforce the judgement for you?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

Waiting for further updates on this

OK, so here is the initial response to my claim against CMD. Mikael is noted on this as the manager. Not just a resolution agent then? 

In this he also states the unwillingness to try mediation

here is a copy of the Notice of Discontinuance submitted.

No written signature, purely a typed name of my own (removed for security purposes) 

Must also say that the Notice of Discontinuance was submitted to the court BEFORE I had submitted my own statement and evidence. Luck would have it that the judge had seen that this was an attempt to throw out

Since CMD never submitted a defence, I was awarded full claim.

On which I received this email.

Blatantly saying they would apply to set aside, as they believe the ccj to be worth nothing. Just "ink on paper" 

After this N244 form had been submitted, CMD had also attached a fabricated email agreement stating that I had already agreed a settlement with them. Which is a complete load of bull. Again, no written signature, just a typed name. 

But interestingly enough, it's signed by them as Cmd t/a Chobham Central Garage 

And the 3rd instance of forgery/fraud is the letter submitted to the court in my own name.

Luckily the court emailed this to me requesting if the hearing was still to go ahead or not.

This letter was not typed or submitted by me. 

docs1.pdf

• Thanks 1

Did you get the affidavit? 

Today @RudeDog13is in court on a setaside appication and where he intends to raise the issue of false notices being submitted to the court.

Hopefully we'll get some news later today

• 1 month later...