Callaghan Vs. Nationwide

chris2886
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6380 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

firstly thanks to whoever started this site and all the people that supply so much help on here, you really are life savers!

I am just compiling the charges in the spread sheet, and comes to a little under £900, however I've already paid them £528.70 of the charges when I was unaware that you could claim back. Is it possible to claim back my £528 as well as the £900ish they have charges me?

Many thanks,

Chris

oh rite gotcha lol!!u can claim what they have already taken definately that is what my claim is for, u cant claim for charges they havent taken yet though, just add them as they take them iykwim.

hope i understood right and was of sum help to you!

well I'm not putting anymore money in the account, but the charges seem to keep coming. So I can't claim any money unless they have taken it? What about unauthorised overdraft fees if it's the banks charges that have put me into the overdraft?

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone else help me with this? I've paid out £528.70 in charges, but they keep adding charges to the account and I'm not paying any more money in because I'm a student and am really struggling for money anyway!

do I just claim the £528.70 i've paid and they'll cancel the rest of the charges?

I'm as far as compiling the charges with the spreadsheet because they've sent me all my charges to date.

Thanks to anyone that can help me, I'm really stuck!