Mutating Corona Virus

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 494 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wait until Serco decide the UK Call Centre for the app is too expensive so offshore it to India.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

They are too busy centralising C & C to worry about the margins.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Not if he's using a standalone, it won't keep a dated history of journeys, it might show as a route in history, well that's what my Garmin does

Police enforcing Lockdown on Colwyn Bay prom  today are getting all medieval on people.

8 minutes ago, tobyjugg2 said:

and what are the police going to do if everyone says they are testing their eyesight after being locked indoors apart from brief occasional trips to a supermarket queue for weeks?

here's a fine Non Essential Journey that's what they will say. I feel like going for a drive and telling them am homeless wife just kicked me out,  need to find a layby to kip in the car in see what they say. 

North Wales Police are getting medieval on everybody, they tried to send a delivery driver from an Abergele depot, to Manchester at an A55 roadblock I was told, apparently he had been delivering in Deeside so in England & Wales, it was Friday afternoon so they decided a guy in a liveried van in company uniform was coming to Wales for a jaunt.  Apparently he had to phone the depot who had to tell the copper that yes they wanted their van back at depot for next days deliveries, and no it would be no good in Manchester.

How about this Tobyjugg I live in Wales, work in Wales, but gaffer says we are opening a new site, so you must drive to the Cumbria and set up the network and IT  there. Heddlu stop me leaving Wales and say journey not essential, where would I stand in comparison to Demonic, if I was faced with that? Don't forget Stephen Kinnock and the SNP guy Blackford have done similar, so to me they are all overpriveliged More Equal Animals extracting the urine.

Remains to be seen  what happens. But politicians and SpAds are causing more problems than they are worth

• Like 1

No HB looks abysmal for sure, Dr North has ahad a pop at Boris and Demonic again, but also some salient points about the Hancock's busted Track & trace, with Data Loss Dido in command.  My observation is that with el cheapo Serco call centres, and target driven operators, there will be errors.  It doesn't apply to Wales, but given operators often misdialling due to time constraints and targets, they might say call someone in Wales, and the contact they are supposed to have been in proximity has never been within 150 miles of the call recipient. 

Also it doesn't apply to Wales so what di they do when Call handler told politely to Foxtrot Oscar as no don't know who they are saying has been near and is infected?

Tomorrow will be the make or break in some areas as the Call To Prayer is blasted from the Mosques in Birmingham, London, Bolton, and they all decide to have Prayers in the street.

Jolyon the Fox Killer is having a fit of apoplexy over it on Twitter, he's "batty" enough to try a Private prosecution

• Like 2

Then there is the issue of the Tory MP living in  his second home on Anglesey. They were there when Lockdown started, so they stayed there as his wife was having treatment in bangor Hospital.  Heddlu Gogledd Cymru are unpredictable they might have fined him if he attempted to go back to his main home, either on a roadblock at Britannia Bridge  leaving the island or Deeside on the A55

Yes HB he was right to stay there North Wales Police would have gone all medieval and made an example of him if he had been pulled trying to leave Wales, different administration and all that Welsh rules more draconian than English.

Its chock full of issues UB  Personally don't trust Serco or G4s, had dealings with rthem in a previous Support Officer job where they were unpunctual, and kept someone found not guilty waiting for a week to remove the tag, so he was stuck in bail hostel until its removal.  Can see their Contact centres messing up, and false alerts due to misdialled calls to people out of jurisdiction say Wales, or Scotland, as Mobiles aren't area coded as such.

Here is a take on how useless the government track and trace might be, with all the usual suspects involved screwing it up with cheapo solutions, wonder if Serco are using Citrix as its connection backbone? its often causing connectivity issues, there is a nickname for Citrix that starts with a colloquial term for excrement so replace C with Sh

Yes HB they appear to be winging it,  needs investigating, they are ignoring the law as it suits.

If people have a Feature Phone, Hancock is stuffed can't install, as won't be Android or IOS, so all those cheapo Alctel, Nokia and other candybar phones. can't use app.

He better as Data Loss Dido, she will probably suggest a  Bill Gates UID Chip be implanted.

The reboot Nokia 3310, and any cheap phone that can do basic calls, text and might do 3G for limited internet. but can't download and run apps, usually has very small amount of Memory, might have a MicroSd card slot for a basic music player.

28 minutes ago, hightail said:

There are plenty of organisations, or individuals within organisations, been eager enough to ‘interpret’ rules lately and nothing innocent people can do but go along with it.  

Boris doesn’t need to worry about the larger question of legality if it’s effectively enforced by private business.

The Data commissioner will go after Serco and G4S for any breaches.

Another one they haven't considered UB .

The concerns go beyond the ORG worries, the companies and people involved Serco, G4S, and Dido Harding don't inspire confidence in their ability to prevent data leaks to begin with. Be so easy to add a "Refused vaccination" flag, or refused ID Chip for unrestricted access to services.  in there.

Yes they are waking up to the fact that they  have over centralised stuff, and there is no proper local provision any more, Hancock is treating it as a National outbreak, not the many localised ones now  often centred around General Hospitals, as infection and reinfection agents. PHE PHW, and PHS have no capacity for any real localised Track & trace, having removed the Council Environmental & Public Health Departments out of the equation.  All they have is Hancock's busted App, and an army of badly trained call centre grunts.

Says care worker to old Mrs Jones, and  "you really need to install that app so they can see you aren't going out"

Mrs Jones gets out a cheap candybar feature phone, and says, "can't install apps on that  only phone and text, so don't need smartphone"

Interesting look at age demographic for smartphone ownership, is 70% age 55 -64 still low enough to dent Hancocks app effectiveness.

Other issue, many at risk homeless, low income also only have feature phones issued by care agencies or charities  People released on tag who are in hostels are often issued with something likea £10 samsung/Nokia/Alcatel candybar, 2G  non internet capable phone.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/271851/smartphone-owners-in-the-united-kingdom-uk-by-age/

Just wondering when Bailiffs will be allowed to start knocking again, there are loads of evictions on hold, and non paid Council tax and fines to enforce no doubt. 

Here is a chaeck & balance, and why hancock will mess things up even further.  https://www.turbulenttimes.co.uk/news/corona/coronavirus-the-second-wave/

Zombie Parliament, and a bunch of useless wastrels, all whinging, like a Pom in the Outback.

Some decent reading material today, on Track & Trace, Guardian moving in similar direction to Dr North

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/04/way-behind-the-curve-test-trace-and-a-local-credibility-gap

Here is his thoughts for today about how the current T & T cannot be made to work., link to his new platform, as the EU referendum one might put some off from reading it

https://www.turbulenttimes.co.uk/news/corona/coronavirus-tractor-production/

• Like 1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 494 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks