GiffGaff - monthly renewable flexible contract – no more 24 months fixed contracts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is this still the case? Or it was time limited.

As part of  the programme I lead we supported approx 200 vulnerable households by providing them with a phone and paid their contract from March up to now but will need to move them all to an affordable provider and my team was exploring giff gaf. 

if CAG will still get a contribution from new uptakes via the above link then I will organise for all the contracts to be switched over via the link. Currently I heave approx 200 households that will need to be switched over.

Thanks 

• Like 1

Hi @BankFodder

Thanks for the above. I agree with you on giff gaff price plans and service. It actually became evident from the benchmarking exercise my team did, so that's where the suggestions came. This seemed to be the most cost effective provider, no hassle, 30 day contract sim only,  for the type of households we need to shift.

We have provided the handsets so there will be no need for a new one- it will be just moving them across to a cost affective provider that meets their needs, as we phase out our support in the next month.

My intention was to support the households  given the circumstances and hopefully  be able to support this site.

I will explore the logistics of the transfer over in the next couple of weeks.

Kind regards

Edited by Stormy1976
deleted repetion