CWD / IDRW

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1666 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am in discussions with Coyle White Devine about settling a debt that I incurred whilst living in Dubai. 

The Debt is just inside the 10 year limitation period and I am having to pay nearly double what is owed plus a contribution towards legal cost (due to the court process we have been through so far).

i am just wondering if anyone has managed to beat them in court etc? 

why have you even entertaining these clowns?

there is really nothing they can do to you would have though you'd have learned that from that other thread.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have entertained them because they took me to court (again), this time with the objective of petitioning for bankruptcy.

I managed to buy some time with the judge, but she advised me that unless I came up with a more solid defence, it would not go in my favour. 

I was wondering if anyone had won against them in court and how they did it.

the only people we are aware of that 'lost' here are ones that fell at the jurisdiction stage for whatever reason and they then allowed the emeny to jump straight to a summary judgement without properly contesting such a move.

elsewhere there are various stories of people 'losing' but with no real proof they are not just patsy cases that we already know happen reported to scare other debtors into coughing up.

sorry but unless you keep us informed of what is going on or gone , not just make a few post 6yrs ago, then comeback again and now its 2 court cases, this new one being well down the line already .. with a random question..we can do little to help unless you post everything up.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I had some success with arguing that the debt was secured against cheques and that limition on cheques are 3 years, but I have to much to lose and their costs where mounting, so I have eventually caved in. Maybe this one is to far down the line now for help, was just hoping I might have got a silver built before the deadline.

I also have had correspondence from mortify 

I have also had correspondence from Moriarty Law regarding 3 other Dubai debts, which I will not be able to settle as I now have nothing left to offer. Would this be something I could get help with ?

Would I need to start a new thread ?

we are more than happy to offer what help we can regarding this case and p'haps try and resit things toward a better outcome of your current court case but we can't ever begin to understand what stage you are at and how it got to this stage without information.

if you would like to give us a timeline of events

and scan up the communications, court papers and disclosures regarding the case 

we must be able to help and mitigate things some how.

as for the letter of claim {s} from morality, like the pun...

start a new thread here for each one they are chasing.

there are numerous threads here already regarding these PAPLOC's from moriarty to read and get upto speed, esp in how to reply.

one worthy point to note is moriarty don't ever turn up in court!!

and they