Lowell Judgement cap1 card + Very Cat Debt

clint1974
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You have already been advised in post #6 of Oct 2020 what to do Clint. You risk a Warrant of Control if they take it any further.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I thought the court had set payment in the Notice of Judgment ....?

they have since sent a judgement in default totalling £1374.53 at £50 per month 1st payment due 13th October.   

This is for 2x debts i had with Capital 1 credit card & Very. 

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

This was a default judgment ? 

If yes then then you can request a redetermination of the payment free of charge......otherwise its the N265 with fee..

10 hours ago, dx100uk said:

to date you are not 'behind' with any payments.  the n245 will start the payment process at the level you wish PCM till settled. you don't have to 'make up' missed £50PCM payments, the N245 resets it all.

they have since sent a judgment in default totaling £1374.53 at £50 per month 1st payment due 13th October. 

In arrears by 4 months DX ...the court has already set monthly payment dates and amounts.

Afraid not.....the N245 is used when no payment plan is in place or as a variation.....ideally a redetermination should have been done within 14 days asking for a lower amount......given that neither was done...the General Order stands.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes 14months arrears

• Thanks 1