style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1885 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Desktop Opera but whilst for the past 10 years or so we had sticky threads then user threads.

Now I have multi coloured stickies whole of page one then I think but am not sure user threads starting on page 2

what is going on? 

• Like 1

• Andyorch changed the title to CAG New look forum

Sorry you seam to have mixed up my concern with whatever.........

The https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/111-benefits-and-hmrc/ now only shows sticky posts on the 1st page.

An actual and valid post asking for help now will only appear on page 2 when it is created. 

If you seriously do not understand how this might be an issue........

I truly despair! 

If I ask a question it has to be on page 1 as who [removed]  is going to go to page 2 to help me for a new questin?

Well you seem to think that will happen but..........

Nobody disabled is going to now get past page 1 as there is zero new content there. 

I can turn on caps lock if you like but you ain't listening are you!

• Like 1

You could simply have a few stickies that contain/collate listed links for certain individual benefits.

Going to be a lot of crossover so a simple link to the answer/thread/post and everything is good!

It's not (5 banning points awarded by a mod - insert favourite word about sex beginning with f here) rocket science? Although the ing at the end might be stone cold Olympic Ice skating 10!  

Rightsnet up dated not long ago and did a very good job of it. Here whilst I'm neither here nor there I'd love to see the disability impact study you did of this change???? 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...