Forum upgrade- starting today 26th Feb

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1905 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please, for the love of god,  work on a new theme.  The default one is absolutely terrible.

Oh and you left the option on to allow posters to create their own ranks.

Edited by renegadeimp

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I think theres a bit too much clutter now.  Its a jumbled mess, despite trying to put things in a set order.

• Haha 1

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

HAHA  i only did it to see if that option actually worked  . Call it ... bug testing 😛

also another bug,   cant reply to stickies/pm's/whatever theyre called. Says the account doesnt have access to that 

• Andyorch changed the title to Forum upgrade- starting today 26th Feb

If you need help with themes, or general ccs layouts, just yell

I trained in Software engineering for my last job, working for one of the top 4 major supermarkets, working on the new online ordering system and customer delivery backend.  Themes are usually the easy part of a site, as its pretty much simple java and CSS, unless you want fancy google java scripts to increase functionality.

Well, youve  chosen a good platform, and its pretty simple to use. Once youve gotten to grips with it. Vbull is more intuitive, but they have a habit of changing things without notice in each version, or discontinuing things.

Dont worry about kaspersky, it regularly flags up random sites as dangerous. it also has a bad rep in the AV world. Their Heuristic system ( basically an AI system)  is pretty rubbish.

Edited by renegadeimp

Norton is one of the absolute worst Antivirus  packages on the market.  Thats why manufacturers ship it free with new systems, or try and sell it to OAP's or those with no experience of AV's.

Malwarebytes and AVG free are substantially better than those as an entry level software

Edited by renegadeimp