Here we go again

reallymadwoman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1881 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How do you know a decision has been made ?

Sometimes, if an assessment is not possible, there is a paper based decision made using the medical information already held. But if the information is not clear, then they should not be deciding to reduce or withdraw an entitlement.

You should be submitting a complaint to ESA and sending a copy to your MP. If ESA see that you have copied in your MP, a complaints manager should be asked to look into it.

It is DWP that are responsible for all of the issues you have faced. They have contracted Maximus and have to ensure that they comply with law/rules that apply. It is open to a DWP decision maker to renew your entitlement and cancel any assessment.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 month later...

Fairly predictably, I've had a response to my complaint (but not even an acknowledgement of the request for mandatory reconsideration, which was in the same envelope) which doesn't actually address what I was complaining about but gives a load of irrelevant and patronising information about the WCA process. Why do DWP employees assume that a benefit claimant who is disabled must also be 'intellectually challenged'? It's offensive.

No mention of the DM not having any of the evidence before making a decison.

No mention of them not even bothering to tell me the outcome - and they still haven't even though it was more than 2 months ago.

I can see this turning into another widescreen epic with the complaint to the Independent Case Examiner having an outside chance of getting a decision before the appeal is heard. 

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Greetings RMW I too recently had ESA WCA and went from Support group with SDP to 0 points in all categories

and Fit To Work.

I have been Mentally handicapped since birth, had physical disabilties since 1995 and I am now an alcoholic too. 

Apparently the Decision Maker stated that they tried to phone me on Saturday 02 Mar 19, but failed to get an answer.

Wednesday 06 Mar 19 I received benefit failure letter with ESA65 report, I checked 1471 and the last person

that phoned was number withheld Thursday 28 Feb 19 at 08:45AM, also there was a line that

"Mr ASI, she walked 5 miles to see her GP".

07 Mar 19    Letter for ESA85 medical report sent.
08 Mar 19    Sickline sent up to 31 May 19.
22 Mar 19    MR Reqested!
25 Mar 19    Support letter sent.
26 Mar 19    More support letters sent.

I also request the following reports:

LT54 2019, ESA85 2019 (Already asked for it 07 Mar 19 in a Letter),  ESA113 2019, ESA65B 2019

LT54 2015, ESA85 2015, ESA113 2015, ESA65B 2015, Plus any additional 3rd party information provided in 2015!

As far as I am aware the Decision Maker only used my ESA50 2018 and ESA85 2019 the work of fiction to come to a decision that I am fit to work!

Edited by ASIIndustries

Andrew

ASI Industries = As i in does tries!

As i in does tries!: My definition.

I will try, i may never succeed in the goal, but at least by trying i have a greater chance of success than never trying at all!

My opinions are my own & occasionally may offend, but it is not my intention to cause offence in the first place!