Park Direct Uk Company - issued a ticket while i was feeling unwell

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This company Park direct uk, issued me a PCN while i didnt have time to think to where to park, so i was feeling dizzy and i parked there, and I gave the reason to them, and I'm legally to do so if im in an emergency, and i sent them a appeal and they refused, and this is a private land, can someone help me out please?

I attached all the posts that i received from them and what i appealed to them.

Many thanks guys

we need to know a lot about the event so start off with the where and when, did they give you a ticket (notice to driver) at the time or was it a letter through the post (notice to keeper) that you appealed.

In the future never appeal a ticket without taking advice from here first, there is legislation that forces the parking co's to follow a set protocol but if you contact them most of the protection the law gives you is negated. it is rare for a parkig co to accept an appeal and very rare to consider what is called mitigation

Convert the files to PDF format and read the upload guide. Hover over the links for details :thumb:

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

In fairness to the OP. Dizziness is on the list of notifiable conditions according to the DVLA. Although I doubt that they'd need to be informed of a single incident and short spell of dizziness.

Would it have been safe to continue to drive while feeling dizzy? No, absolutely not.

Give us the information that you've been asked for and let's see what we can do for you :thumb:

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Hi,

I spoke via PM to the OP yesterday and advised to upload the images in pdf format.

In the interim, I looked at PD's track record.

All I can advise is that the OP ignores any appeal to the IAS as they are not impartial at all. PD are a small company and took court action last year in 38 cases. No idea which were won or lost. They have also taken a grand total (so far) this year is one!

Looking at the filing history of the company, they don't seem to be in a position to be able to throw money at the courts.

The only drawback is that it seems the OP has given away the fact that he was the driver (rider) so we would need to see the signs at the site to assist us to sending DP back where they belong.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE