Case won default remains

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6402 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My mistake really, I ommited the default details from my moneyclaim case and therefore despite C1 refunding me with the charges and interest etc. there has been no mention of removing the default.

Is there any literate wizards out there who can help me put together a 'polite' request to remove the default now that the debt has been removed as there doesn't appear to be any template letters which would do the trick?

Tricky one as you didn't ask for it at time of claim. read the following thread for ideas and obstacles. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank/3962-jonni2bad-halifax-got-money.html

Wow!

That is one hell of a story.

Which only makes me want to kick myself very hard for not including the default removal in the claim.

I really don't know what to do now, I'm not anywhere near as prepared as jonni and don't think I ever could be.

In my case, the default removal was/is paramount, I wouldn't have given a monkeys were I ordered to pay the amount owed in order to have the default removed (impossible I know), the point is, I want it gone.

What on earth am I gonna do now?