Beckiboo Vs Capital One

Beckiboo2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6611 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent my DPA yesterday by recorded delivery. I can only find 6 months of statements but the total so far is £240.

I also sent a very very nasty letter to their customer services dept stating my disgust at the harassment they have subjected me to over the past 7 months. I have quoted various harassment acts/laws and they should get a good picture of how I feel about their company and their policy of bombarding customers with phone calls countless times each day just for being £20 overlimit (which has obviously escalated to more after the mammoth fees they charge).

Will keep everyone updated to what will no doubt be BS that they send back to me!

Barclays: DPA sent 18/04/06. Statements received 27/04/06. Letter asking for it back sent 27/04/06.

Egg: DPA sent 20/04/06

Capital One: DPA sent 20/04/06. Letter received stating info will be sent ASAP on 25/04/06

Received letter from Miss Katehrine Blunt on Monday saying--

'Data Protection Act 1998:Subject Access Required

Thank you for your letter of 20th April 2006 requesting access to the data that is held about you by Capital One Bank (Europe) plc. I have asked for this information to be provided to me and as soon as I receive it I will forward this on to you.'

Barclays: DPA sent 18/04/06. Statements received 27/04/06. Letter asking for it back sent 27/04/06.

Capital One: DPA sent 20/04/06. Letter received stating info will be sent ASAP on 25/04/06

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6611 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks