Employment Appeal Tribunal- Grounds of appeal, Bias.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2087 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Just wanted to update this thread, and also give some encouragement to others (especially females) who may find themselves bringing a case as a litigant in person in Court.

The of grounds of appeal that i drafted for my friend as it pertains to Bias was not accepted, however 3 out of 10 of the grounds were allowed by the EAT Judge.

Date of hearing was 16/08/18 by that time she had enough money to get a Barrister, and the Victimisation portion of the claim was sent back to ET. keeping in mind that i drafted the skeleton argument, found all case laws which we used to support the argument. The Barrister at that point was just a talking head-as he basically used the same argument angle that i came up with.

Oh when we got to the EAT permission to appeal hearing, the Judge stated he was very impressed with the way the grounds were drafted. And no we did not get laughed out of court.

Anyhow..We got partially what we wanted and fought so hard for and it is very gratifying :-). If you are doing this on your own. Keep the faith and read read read. Do not let anyone discourage you. Stand firm and confident in front of the Judge, make your points clear, concise and to the point.

No date as been set yet for ET retrial.