Welcome finance misold PPI with worthless healthcare insurance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2507 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

First I have to thanks to the users of this forums because it thanks to much of the info I got from here that I was able to claim a few PPI £!!

I finally manage to claim some of the PPI that WELCOME has misold/forced me to take with a few loans I had with them over a few years, even though pre 2003 they referred me to the underwriter - AVIVA, for which now I am waiting for a reply.

My question is related to a worthless healthcare insurancce that they package together with the PPI, even after I had disclosed that I suffered from several health problems, which would make impossible to ever made a claim, but again due to the desperation and urgency I took the loans anyway!

On the refund WELCOME offer this premium is not included but I believe and once they accept the liability on the misselling, I should be entitled to the refund of this healthcare insurance on top of the PPI refund, and the same for any future offers from AVIVA= which was the underwriter of the PPI and healthcare ins. pre 2003.

Does anyone have any advice or experiences on claiming this?

Finally, I took a joint loan with directline loan back in 2004, for which my ex=partner manage to claim the PPI but I never got a cheque, and I thought the guidelines are that all parties involved should equal parts of any refunds, or am I wrong?

Once again thank you all.

2nd answer is yes complain to whomever blindly refunded your 50% to him

if they don't play ball, then off to the FOS with it.

as for welcome

you should have included the healthcare as PPI and used the FOS customer questionnaire not a simple letter? was it?

I believe Aviva also coughs on those too.

be carefull welcome did use the word gesture of goodwill as it migt get sticky

that's not acking the missale of PPI.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...