advice regarding restons/ capquest and pending small claims case and asking for documents

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

could someone please offer some advice.

I received a ccj claim from the ncbc for a claim from Restons solicitors on behalf of their client capquest.

I do not recall the debt what so ever. allegedly a catalogue.

so i acknowledged the claim in order to give me time to file a defense.

I sent restons a request for documents that they mentioned in the particualrs of the claim under cpr 31.14.

first one got lost so sent another, they received this on 18/07/17

I asked that the request was carried out within 7 days. this has now passed

also sent a cca request to capquest, to date still nothing received.

as they haven't replied to my request where do I stand filing a defense when when i cant even see the documents they intend

to rely on, its absurd in my opinion. obviously the clock is ticking as i filed the acknowledgement on 11/07/17.

as im new to this any advice would be appreciated

Thread moved to the appropriate forum....please continue to post here to your thread monty.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

If you could read the following link monty and then copy and paste the Qs and your responses back here...then we have all the history and details of the debt in one post.I will explain how disclosure works once we have the link completed.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?419198-You-have-received-a-Claim-What-you-need-to-do.-**UPDATED-2016**

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Fair enough...disclosure follows the defence after allocation of the claim.CPR 31.14 is a civil request and the claimant can choose whether to respond or not.....only the court can order disclosure of documents which as stated comes after you submit your defence.

Without the details of your debt and claim its impossible to advise the type of defence you submit in the interim.

there no need to hide

there are 1000's of like threads like yours

2 of just recent became rather unstuck because they didn't fill that link out.

cant harm you..get it done

help us to help you.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...