blemain adding £1000's in charges - help

marco23
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 851 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi marco 23

CAG will get back your charges especially all the phone call ones £35 a time blemain charged.

They can not do this anymore charge for things like this its been stopped.

CAG are well known for winning against blemain you may also get back your 2 loans money) i pray you well and you will be fine if you use CAG

It upsets me how we have all become so stressed and unwell under blemain its got to end now.

good luck and please make sure blemain dont just take refunds off account,

also go for undisclosed commission fees back

this is properly why you got huge bill,

its not your bill at all its costs you were not told about at start of loan.

Blessings and im sure you will have good news soon )))))))))

hi martin2006 hope you are fine happy wkend to you ) and see im getting braver on here arnt i ?

im sure we can set every one free on here consumer forum martin whose in the pit,

im fed up with the hell and games blemain have caused me and other customers its time for releaseusall isnt it,

no wonder i did that name releaseusall if blemain want to hold money in end it will now cost them thousands cos money is root of all evil who ever loves it most more than people and love,

but integrity is well worth having and makes the soul good. I tried doing link martin for new post but it didnt show ive asked dx100 to help I will go and see on my posts if site team answered now)

marco23 was your loan inbetween 2004 to 2010? and yes my loan went up 11 grand more too.

Edited by dx100uk
Please don't advertise - DX

renegadeimp hi sorry what does that mean flagged? for admin

oh sorry does that mean they trying to help ? hope so cos i need to do new post ):-)

while there doing that can they sort my inbox and out box too lol

messages i seem to have got it stuck on a page i cant budge oh dear

(:x if its meant to be like that its ok cos ive had a lot of people on here victums under blemain who have tried to inbox me for chat.

Do not worry fellow friends cos i will post info on here on mine and also on your posts to help

yes i see what you mean

i didnt realise i couldnt post solicitors name on here, and yes this site is very helpful and friendly and gives good information and support.

I seen so many posts on the this site on blemain i havent read them all yet, but im sure they will be posts on loans in between yrs 2004 to 2010 loans took out

you would think by now blemain would realise we are HUMAN BEINGS and we will fight back for our rights we are not just a number, an account if blemain wont listern we will look to go court.

I was doing new post to find more blemain customers who had same problems and same yrs we all had, but i can solve this maybe without a new post heading )

yes very true what you say dx100uk,

i was concerned by one person on here,

cos of my evidence on blemain in court that i havent been able to post this evidence on here to protect myself mainly,

i know blemain wont like it what they received in post from court.

I know that wolfs are around

i have checked already on here,

so dont worry dx100uk im alert enough to see who maybe a sleeping wolf,

i spoke to my son about this 4 nights ago.

THANK YOU FOR HELP AND GUIDANCE much appreciated.)

yes marco23 ive got back charges without sar

,they know what your charges are and support team can take these off now.

Mine came off my account.

As for defaults i got defaulted after 2 days late payment which wasnt my fault

bank left reference number off

and i rang blemain and told them payment on way and they went crazy and 2 x 50 pound charges

and i also got repossession letter and bank stepped in and spoke to blemain 4 times and over 4 wks i and bank had awful calls from blemain collections team

in end bank sent letter saying their fault not mine to blemain the payment was found after 5 days it showed my bank

what blemain are like to deal with and blemain spoke rude to my bank.

Several times my bank over the yrs had to BLOCK blemain from putting in checks early in my account for payments and also my stress level increasing over the yrs petrified if ref left off what blemain do to me next time.

So as i said blemain know how much they owe you, tell them also have a meeting they are good at these once a month they decide whose getting hell on their account, and who isnt, i want out and refunds.

I say marco23 if you go up to your local court as i did and talk to them they will help.

Mine gave me a refund form over blemain i filled it in and sent it off.

Claim for refunds ok )

and what you want any other thing ok put on form .

Its fast process they will write back to you quite quick i got letter back with 10 days and court served blemain papers, also the judge looked at human rights on mine.

You will be glad you came on here marco23

i hope others do also TAKE LEAP OF FAITH and talk on here as then a new chapter can start take control and be heard and others on here customers of blemain victums can help answer with what they have done and doing about case with blemain(together).

A default goes on your credit file, so your credit rating will hit rock bottom.

Thanks to blemain .

Mine is awful i want my defaults off you cant default when there is a payment plan in place, and i had a payment plan in place, they just do own rules.

Marco23

if you want to look for paperwork charges on your account its up to you,

but i suspect with your charges etc refunded and undisclosed commission fees this would make your balance clear.

But do not sign any final agreement over your complaint ok )

court help you know with any questions you have.

My paperwork i sent court they wrote me regarding something i needed to do and then send back to them so i did what they asked, court is a place that they are only people, but doing the jobs of judges etc.

• Like 1

time barring and refund list)

lol blemain told me i was barred on this over 6 yrs ago then give me a refund for charges back

ive just seen it now unbelievable isnt slippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp up they have .) of cause in our favors.,

the lies come out in the wash as they say.

listen marco23

im going to write on here what i got back so you know straight away what to claim for from blemain

Blemain say we time barred on things, but we arnt if its new evidence ) or judge decides so go for it marco23,

i was told time barred on something i wanted sorting and of course they sent me letter

so confusing i had to read it about 6 times about if you know if you dont know stuff it was so complicated???

trying to understand i sent it to the court.

here is list you can claim back now from blemain

again it is very confusing the way they write so i will write down all charges list they sent ok

settlement quote £55 year 2008

telephone charges £30 year 2008

telephone charge £35 year 2008 went up in cost ?

instruction to agents £250 year 2008 .... lies there was no agent the rep did all my loans with blemain.

telephone charge £35 year 2008

letter £35 year 2010

letter £35 year 2010

monthly charges arrears £33 year 2011 x3

monthly charges arrears £42 year 2012 two months later £46 arrears charge x4

monthly arrears charge £46 year 2013 x 2

monthly arrears charge £48 year 2013

monthly arrears charge £50 year 2014 x5

monthly arrears charge £50 year 2015

there are no refunds for up till 2017 and there are many more charges that they left off

blemain said they couldnt see them ?????????????

?really im sure my bank spoke to them in 2016 when 2x£50 went on so theres proof etc.

I do not trust blemain at all

marco23 ask and see what they send you,

they ask me to sign for another £150 back i didnt cos i knew far more owing me back,

and they sent this request to me endlessly in post and lots of calls

they were trying to end all the issues

i wrote to the about i said no no no no and more no

now the judge has got all them letters etc

im not accepting £150 especially when im owed £ thousands in undisclosed commision fees back

I didnt just have one loan with them and also my loan is completely wrong the paper work.

£346 came off of my arrears they did straight away ,but no £150 for any they said they couldnt see, well im sure judge will see.

i got the charges back before ombudsman

i went ombudsman for other reasons that civil law told me to do,

the ombudsman also spoke to blemain about charges and yes interest piles onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and on and of course blemain told ombudsman they could'nt see anymore charges ,

ombudsman told be blemain do not answer all questions,

but also other things what i sent ombudmans ineed court to do he said.

Court is best ,

if you want to go round in circles with blemain up to you, who do you think will end the hell.

Its not blemain i can tell you.

the ombudsman did give blemain a shake

i think how they had treated me when drs had written blemain, solicitor and c a b and i was still ignored for years, unheard.

Blemain even said to me on the phone support side so you want the undisclosed commision fees back i said well yessssssssssssssss honestly, but then cos they played a joke on me for a month i rang step change and they said ring civil law and he said ring ombudsman ,

once blemain found out i went ombudsman collection man shouted at me said why you go him

i said cos you told me i had to do _____________ for a month and after month i told is this normal and it wasnt , very nasty game they played on me.

i told in last post is i thought. wrong wording.

sorry been very stressful under blemain dr wants blood pressure again done,

so i will try help on here on and off.

I think my drs are livid with blemain.

SUBPRIME I IS CALLED.

The whole loans were set up to fail marco23.

YES many lost their many, it is very upsetting indeed.

This is where a loan is done only for the main gain of the company and high interest rates too.

I have spent days finding out stuff on internet and also law.

The more i found out the more AWFUL IT IS.

sorry SUBPRIME it is called .

blemain do not send paperwork regulary to you each year and do income and expediture over phone a lot, they are now maybe realising time to stop all what they do and do rules, not all their ways only.

The worst thing is since 2004 to 2010 blemain were on a bonus if they got many loans through fast

i think this was 2004 to when ever henry moser was prosecuted fined heavy and left company he stepped down.

What a way to do loans.

Also 2012 more issues.

Mine came off my arrears,

they paid them off cos i was not going too that be crazy hun.

I know you are scared of blemain

do not be as there is enough proof now in and also you have done nothing wrong

you are similar to me and many others that had a blemain loan.

If i was you i would do court.

If you bought a car and when it was delivered the drivers door was missing who pays for this do you go buy one or say hey wheres the door.

Once you find out things marco23 on your loan you should seek solicitor if you want to or do yourself court i know

it must be upsetting go punch a cushion i had too cos the more you discover the angrier you get.

I understand,

but you need not fear that)

i can guess you have no slept,

stressed and gone without to pay blemain money,

believe me me and my son had hell time too.

I felt trapped, and all my money was being swallowed up by blemain,

its fearful i know,

you have to take a leap of faith marco23 and do court.

If you have tried talking to blemain and got no where court is only way.

I will post more about court soon.

Please marco23 do not stay in the pit.

Marco23 you may as well go sling ya money in the river.

Sorry to be so blunt but why pay when they owe you ?

i use to say to my son we better sell our home and end blemain hell,

my son went mad said no mum we will be ok we get out of the hell.

I believe you have to stand back and say who am i ?

am a humain being and deserve my rights.

Marco

a lot of charges should not be on your account.

As i say i thought like you, but i am trying to help here and show you things you did not know .

What you do is up to you

there are endless threads on consumer forum about blemain and 3 other sites too

my must shocking find was on another site

i can not name about blemain im sure site team here will advise same as me.

once you goto ombudsman then blemain have up to 8 wks to solve matter,

i have already told you about what happen to me with fos,

to end all the hell you need to do claim form for court for charges back and anythng else you wish to write down ok.

But if you go court for form or do on line you must do this first as once you tell blemain you going court blemain they may sling repossession letter on you playing games. do court then say, you see i know all the games they play as does welshspoons on here bigmac and suffering and others we all know. safe guard your self.

hi marco23

i was giving you an example of the things blemain do,

I didnt realise you had paid arrears off,

and its charges left on your account now you just discussing.

I hope you have read all i wrote back to you and understand as you didnt answer about subprime and

henry moser etc ,

please check this info on line your self google etc and you may find things that help you see more clearly.

Also read court cases on blemain,

it upsets me to see yet another blemain customer needs release,

do you still have loan how much if so and how much arrears was paid off up to you if you want to say if not its ok.

Loan or loans you have or had were inbetween 2004 to 2010 werent they ?

Never pay for charges straight off that you do not know what they are for.

I HAD TO LEARN SAME AS YOU ALWAYS ASK OR YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF IN LIFE.

Blemain love to say have you looked at sheltered housing, regularly

they say this i think its their new way of saying you lost ya home mate, if you do not do as we say.

All the things proven at court cases about blemain and they still have nerve to be little people who they know they done wrong too.

They believe they are untouchable and full justice wont come in,

but while us customers have struggled and eaten cheaper foods and properly blemain could afford steak and dearer food ( a turnaround can happen instantly nothing is impossible) a full turnaround.

Blemain were like feeding me a dog bone but leaving me out in the rain thinking i would never do court, even though i told them 5 or more times i would, they just kept slightly giving , but they only gave me cos they knew how wrong they have done me and once i gained even more evidence and they still didnt release me that was it.

Hope you make right decision marco23 please do not worry, chin up and as of today may things get clearer for you.

DO YOU REMEMBER I HAD A DREAM

few days ago so i acted on it on here,

i forgot to say i had another dream last night

i was standing at a dark mountain

in bible terms this is like obstruction enemy etc

as an example about mountains in this dream it was blemain company a bright light came and the ALMIGHTY STRUCK THE MOUNTAIN DOWN BLEMAIN STAFF FELL TO THE FLOOR.

I was released and the almighty went and sat back down on the throne.

I didnt write this on here today ,

but half an hour ago a brother in christ contacted me and ask me had i had resent dreams

i had to say yes when i told them the dreams and that i had acted on the first dream on here and helped to try set others free same as me free on consumer forum i didnt say site name

he said well done for your sincererity and faithfulness

cos ive had same revelations about you and victory is in.

wows i had to post cos awesome dream last one ,

im known as the giant slayer and helping others.

That was a pastor brother who messaged me.

Do not worry dx100 i try keep it simple on forum i just had to share):smile:

marco23

the fos take ages and blemain tell them oh sorry cant see paperwork on that question not here,

then they do not another all questions ombudsman gives the straight .

Flawed so best is go on line do a claim form for court it takes 5 mins and you wont regret it also the court answer back to you very quick within 10 days i had a reply) good luck.

Please understand fear is not good for you and the court have had loads of cases on blemain so the more that claim what is rightfully theirs the better, it shows how many loans are wrong etc.

hi martin i like what you put about the ash trays lol can i ask why isnt marco23 post on blemain with the other blemain list on forum? To show yet another case.

i wish you well marco23 take care)

martin do you know what RED HERRING means ? i think we just had one.

because of my claim site team i am very sorry if you get sleepers etc its properly cos my case will really shake blemain, and at the end of the day,

its long overdue sorting them out and my life under games of blemain has to end and thats that.

I wish mark well who just posted and us claimers will carry on).

The only bonus marcus will be blemain properly havng to pay all BONUSES back,

im not on about our REFUNDS

im on about what blemain got for colour code loans.

I certainly would nt call what i had stolen from me a bonus anything coming back.

Im sure you know blemain well and the tricks they play.)

like the mark from blemain that came out to my home

he told me he had worked for blemain over 12 yrs, this was from when all the loans that are now in court were done.

Thank heavens for courts and judges, or the customers under blemain, would stay all dictated too and no way out or get release.

Hi martin2006 ive been wishing for more rain, as few days ago late at night a car went past my home

there was a loud bang

i went out and a large container with black engine oil in hit my pavement and spun round and put all oil everywhere it landed at my neighbours over hers too.

Oil still outside .

The container was put in neighbours bin now and dustbin men took it.

I do have a question martin if i needed to talk to consumer forum do i email or what number is it?

I am ok at min, just asking really.

Just looked up on line how to get engine oil off, says use washing detergent so next we have bubbles out there. Im sure my neighbours young 4 children would come out and play with bubbles everywhere thinking its fun time? not. bless them .

cat litter or sawdust

or all the better ring police 101 and tell them there is oil on the highway and pavement

should you be doing anything about it as its dangerous?

Thank you for reply dx100uk its not on road, thank goodness it landed over path and nextdoors garden ,once the children nextdoor gone bed i will go and put some cat litter on whats left now on pavement. My neighbour is parshally blind so she may fall if not all rest of it cleared up. Luckily i got cat litter in so thank you for tip. Nextdoor has had a lot of visitors this last wk and they park on her drive so any oil on the grass should be clear now, but nobody done whats oil is left on pavement ,its rained but not cleared all hopefully after tonights cat litter. Been just over wk now since it happened. Nextdoor s visitors next day first stuck the can next to my hedge/hers hedge which joins nextdoor garden to mine i saw where it was put next day, so i quickly picked it up stuck in her bin near hedge and i got oil over me. I will go out soon tonight and do path).

• 1 month later...