blemain adding £1000's in charges - help

marco23
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 851 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Your threads are flagged for admin attention releaseusall

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

As maroondevo said,

i had to report your post as what you posted is not allowed.

Your other posts are helpful.

But do not post recommendations of companies.

The op can do anything those companies can do, him/herself.

Thats why we are here.

We can give them the detail and advice needed so they can do it step by step and get the max amount owed to them, without a company interfering or taking money from them.

• Haha 1

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

If you think someone is a sleeper, please PM an admin so they can deal with it.

releaseusall, you do not need to make a dozen posts when you can fit it all into one, especially if youre trying to increase your post count.

once you goto Ombudsmanicon then blemain have up to 8 wks to solve matter,

Wrong way around. You cant go to umbudsman before 8 weeks have elapsed or you recieve a deadlock letter from the creditor.

Complain first, they have 8 weeks to rectify or issue the letter, THEN go to ombudsman.

DO YOU REMEMBER I HAD A DREAM

few days ago so i acted on it on here,

i forgot to say i had another dream last night

i was standing at a dark mountain

in bible terms this is like obstruction enemy etc

as an example about mountains in this dream it was blemain company a bright light came and the ALMIGHTY STRUCK THE MOUNTAIN DOWN BLEMAIN STAFF FELL TO THE FLOOR.

I was released and the almighty went and sat back down on the throne.

I didnt write this on here today ,

but half an hour ago a brother in christ contacted me and ask me had i had resent dreams

i had to say yes when i told them the dreams and that i had acted on the first dream on here and helped to try set others free same as me free on consumer forum i didnt say site name

he said well done for your sincererity and faithfulness

cos ive had same revelations about you and victory is in.

wows i had to post cos awesome dream last one ,

im known as the giant slayer and helping others.

That was a pastor brother who messaged me.

Do not worry dx100 i try keep it simple on forum i just had to share):smile:

Umm ok? :???: ::der:

claim form is a last resort. get all your paperwork sorted and go through procedure first. Or youll fail. hard.