PPC's debated in Parliament

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2629 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

https://hansard.parliament.uk/commons/2017-03-21/debates/382789C8-0168-4C4B-8260-0540AF83C7D3/DVLAAndPrivateCarParkingCompanies

Kevin Foster:"We got rid of the cowboy clampers in the last Parliament. The suspicion is that the cowboy clampers have now become the cowboy finers and cowboy invoicers."

I read the entire debate. All went well until the Government minister stood to speak. The usual guff was spouted and I bet nothing will change any time soon.

I feel the best option mentioned is a truly independant overseer ( ISPA being unfunded from April 1st) set up by Government and funded by the BPA and IPC.

I also noted that Jacob Rees Mogg got his info wrong when trying to intersperse public parking with private parking. Perhaps his nanny could have helped him out.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I worry about the competence of a minister who says that everything is alright because there is an appeals process. Immediately prior to this he had to explain that the DVLA had been telling lies (sorry made an error in their presentation of previous facts) about the access costs to their database and how that access is or isnt abused ( they looked at 50 tickets issued over a period of 4 years to determine whether the wording was OK and they had pictures) and concluded that it wasnt. no -one considered whether the demands were properly issued as far as a breach goes, nor whether the parking co actualy had authority, just that they looked nice.

Back to sleep then for Mr Jones.

The other MP's were unaminous in their condemnation of the sharp practices of the parking co's and even appeared to recognise that there is an incentive for malpractice where the parking co makes more money from its "fines" than they ever can hope to for parking management.