Adrian Flux - not happy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2809 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?383615-Adrian-Flux-THIS-CAN-T-BE-RIGHT

Hello DarrenTeesside I would like to find out how you got on.

I had an issue with them

I forgot to change my employment status as I was a admin assistant but forgot to change it on the price comparison website.

I had apparently missed their call.

I was tempted by a cheap offer boy do I regret it.

I called them back to discuss my insurance only a day after I had processed the application.

When I got a message to call they started going through every little thing.

like where is my car kept

its some times in the garage and some times on the drive way

they started looking on maps saying we can see your car on the drive way.

Then they came to my employment

I advised them I was unemployed currently and had forgotten to update the comparison website

I was honest with then but they voided my policy even though their website said they do cover unemployed people.

I went to the ombudsman and they got in touch with them.

Adrain flux called me the next day and said they would put the insurance down as a mutual cancellation and not be a voided policy and I would not need to declare it

well the cheapest insurance I can get is around £600 with 6 years no claims.

I think for where I live a normal person would pay 400 I am worried this mistake will be with me for the rest of my life.

One thing I will say is when adrian flux called me the attitude of the rep was horrible it was like the police investigating you and it was the worse I have been treated by any call centre.

own thread created.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Would not worry about it, now it is down as a general cancellation. Because the policy was recently arranged, AF were just doing checks on the information to make sure it was correct and then over reacted. They should have just advised that the policy could not be continued.

Worth looking around at companies who don't feature much on comparison sites e.g Coop Insurance, local independent Insurance brokers.

I can never understand why Insurers rating analysts believe unemployed are a higher risk, as while they might have more time to use their cars, they cannot afford to do so, because they don't have the money for petrol etc. There is probably less risk from dodgy claims, as unemployed people might raise more suspicion of say a cash claim for a fire damaged vehicle. It is more likely to be seen from soneone who might be self employed and struggling with cash flow, worried about going out of business.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

What gets me too, is if you are innocently involved in a non-fault accident, insurers will increase your premium over the next 5 yrs and when you question them, they state that after having one accident you are more likely to have another soon after!?!?!?!?

.....bloomin crooks! :(

I had a crash 2yrs ago that wasn't my fault and my insurance went up and now I got 3yr no claim and Swinton tried to double the price compare to other quotes I had I told them you either match it or I leave and they matched it but insurance make out they cant match it until you tell them you been offered better