Bank sending post & statements to old address for 1 year after new address provided

maybelate
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2843 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, I was recently reading through some SAR info. that I requested from my former bank in 2009 and I found a note they had made on my account stating "current owner of property bough in post for Maybelate and advised that she had moved over a year ago". I was quite shocked by this because I also have statements in the SAR info. showing my new address and proving that they had received notification that I had moved a year ago, but they had carried on sending letters/statements to my old address as well.

It's quite a while ago now, should I let sleeping dogs lie or do you think I should do something about this breech of my personal information?

Thanks

on looking at the SAR info. in more detail (there is a lot of it) it looks as though what they did was to change my address on the credit card account that I had with them but not on my current account, so bank statements and any other letters relating to my current account were still going to my previous address and Credit card statements were going to my new address.

Well due to the time span i would leave it ... If the SAr was done in 2009 - Chances are they wont have anything now.

6 Years has passed.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis