PCN Wolverhampton for Bus Lane

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2872 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Two bus lane contraventions 3/4 minutes apart. No choice but to lead into the second one as the only right turn available is into the bus paddock/one way system (in the wrong direction).

No PCN received initially. Sent email once a demand type letter was sent.

This is what I've managed to scan for both at the moment. I can obtain the other letter and scan for Friday.

Can anyone assist with this or should both just be paid? Seems disproportionate to me in any event.

Thanks,

I see, yes I'd pay the £30 for each offence, otherwise it's only going to escalate.

Or you could appeal?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I don't make the rules....... try appealing if you think it's excessive, LA's have to make their profit somehow, no easier way to do that than by persecuting drivers!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!