Mortgage Repayments

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2944 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have 3 interest only mortgage loans with BoS, all on the same property, with 3 different expiry dates.

BoS confirmed in writing that, as one particular account is a "main account" (it was the original purchase loan, and so the largest, the others were "Top Ups") then all 3 accounts will be required to be repaid on the main account expiry date.

Both of the lesser accounts have expiry dates before that of the main account, but, as stated above, BoS confirmed that all 3 balances will be required to be fully repaid on the main account's date.

Now, almost 2 years after they confirmed the foregoing, they are asking for one of the accounts to be repaid 7 months earlier!

The dates of expiry agree with the original loan details, but, as BoS were writing to me about the expiry of only one particular account, I asked them what about the other 2, their (unsolicited) response was to confirm that the expiry dates for all 3 of the loans as the latest date of the 3 mortgages.

Any help or suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

t