Comedian to retire controversial ‘Katie Hopkins’ character

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2955 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In a surprise announcement on Newsnight, comedian Meredith Spatchcock has revealed that she will no longer be performing as provocative alter-ego ‘Katie Hopkins’.

The persona was first launched in 2006, and Meredith Spatchcock claims that it was intended as a satirical response to the reality television boom at the time.

Under the guise of “Katie Hopkins”, the comedian reached the final of BBC’s The Apprentice but withdrew, citing personal reasons.

http://newsthump.com/2014/11/12/comedian-to-retire-controversial-katie-hopkins-character/

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"

Is this for real ? and theirs me thinking she was a real person. Is every thing an act ?..

It is a story on newsthump : a satire website.

Have a look at a couple of the other pages on newsthump and reach your own conclusion!

Mind you, lots of people would wish it were true!

And i was thinking Hopkins was Shergar in disguise. Pretty bad one, as she chomps at the bit seeing a carrot.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

My views are my own and are not representative of any organisation. if you've found my post helpful please click on the star below.