Lowel/Bryan Carter CCJ Threats wifes old JDW debt

Rhino69
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2940 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My wife received a letterlink3.gif from Lowell/Brian Carter with a return address of a PO box in Huddersfield claiming a debt owed to JD Williams.

We live in Northants. My wife does not acknowledge any debt to Lowell and if/when these parasites issue a CCJ Can I demand the presence of a Solicitor from Brian Carter in court to be cross examined as to the validity or indeed the existence of the alleged debt?

Rhino69

Should they issue a claim yes you will have chance to question and verify the debt...doubt you will see Mr C though or even Lowell come to that should you defend any claim.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

What is the difference between a subpoena and a subpoena “duces tecum”?

A subpoena is an order requiring a person to attend a particular event or proceeding, such as a small claims hearing. A subpoena duces tecum is an order requiring a person to produce documents or other things. In a small claims case, you can subpoena a witness to appear at your small claims hearing and testify only, or you can subpoena a witness to testify and bring documents with them.

How do I get a subpoena?

If you are representing yourself, you must have the court issue the subpoena before you serve it. (JCRCP 45.) To do that, fill out a subpoena form and be sure to include the following information:

The name of the court where your case is filed

The title of the action

The case number

A command that a specific person appear at a stated date, time, and place to testify (or testify and provide documents)

You must then submit your completed subpoena form to the clerk who will “issue” the subpoena (meaning the clerk will sign or stamp it). You will then need to “serve” (deliver) your subpoena to the person named in the subpoena who you are requiring to appear.

A form small claims subpoena is available, free of charge, at the Self-Help Center, or you can download it on your computer by clicking one of the formats underneath the form’s title below:

Just for info:- be surprised if it went this far!

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad: