Sainsbury's so called 'free' DVD trial

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Poor you, how annoying!

I must say, I've had nothing but good service with them, fingers crossed... It just shows how things can go wrong...

Well, you can go the "bank charges" route, lol.

Take the LBA letter, (i think you can dispense with the prelim, you already have e-mailed them) adapt it to your circumstances, give them 7 or 14 days to refund, take them to court if they don't. (I'm getting very court-trigger happy these days, lol). They are in breach of contract by sending you dvds when you have cancelled. (Technically, you could have kept the dvds as unsolicited material, and nowt much they could have dome about that.)

Yep.

If you have cancelled, and have proof of it, the dvds are now unsolicited goods.

However: your card will be on a rolling authorisation, which allows for things to keep on going through even if you got a new card, for instance (AOL people, beware of that, btw!). There is the certain risk that this will happen every month until it gets solved properly.

• Confused 1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks