should Staff be concerned

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3033 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have discovered that on company House there has been a entry saying that company where I work was to be strike off the register. It was given 3 months to comply. The strike off has been suspended as conditions have been met. Does this mean the company is in financial difficulty? as it feel like it is due to the lack of resources, atmosphere and comments being made. Is there a way of finding out if the company is OK or should one think about jumping ship :???::x

Hi and welcome to CAG

A company can only be struck off the Register if it fits the following requirements...

hasn’t traded or sold off any stock in the last 3 months

hasn’t changed names in the last 3 months

isn’t threatened with liquidation

has no agreements with creditors, eg a Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA)

If a company doesn’t meet these conditions, they have to voluntarily liquidate the company instead.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

failing to file accounts on time is a very common reason for preparing to be struck off. Easily remedied by submitting the accounts. A lot of smaller companies do this on purpose so they can have a look at the competitions finances before they submit theirs.