DPD the company who never DELIVER!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3081 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I ordered something for a birthday present last wed and was supposed to go to a near by Halfords as a pick up point but I'm still waiting and it's not arrived! DPD said it would be in HALFORDS after 12pm thursday 31 dec....

IT NEVER ARRIVED! Called DPD up and said what the hell is going on and they said it will be in halfords after 12pm 2day (MON) gut feeling it won't be in though!

Anyone else had/having probs with them? :mad2:

RLP are a con PLEASE DON'T PAY THEM TO DO MORE! IGNORE ALL LETTERS AND CALLS! :)

Delivery companies tend to be a law unto themselves. Especially this time of year deliveries often go wrong but the delivery companies know that once people get their parcel even if it is late, they are unlikely to make any further complaints. And that's true.

The people who are responsible to you for this are not the delivery company, they are the people who sold you the item

DPD have been one of the best in my opinion. My sister runs a business and sends everything via DPD. Only had a couple of issues out of 1000's of orders. You have to remember that it was the Xmas period so you have to expect delays.