ESA Questionnaire Not Received

OldUserNewName
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just looking for a bit of advice.

I received a letter on Saturday saying my health questionnaire needed to be completed by December 2nd. I didn't know what they were talking about as I hadn't received any questionnaire from them.

I have spoken to someone today who said a questionnaire had been sent but they put a new one in the post and I am to return it as soon as possible.

They did say that I would miss the deadline for Decemeber 2nd and that a decision maker would decide on whether not receiving the original form would be a good enough reason for submitting the replacement late.

The person I spoke to on the phone said it probably wouldn't be as post would be assumed as recevied as its been posted. It was then stated that if it goes against me I would receive no money until I pass a medical assessment that could be a good 6 months away or more.

Even if they agree to accept my reason why it was late then I would not receive any money before Christmas. I am due to be paid next Tuesday and now I have to face the prospect of no money coming in to pay bills.

As I have been signed off with anxiety then this situation is not helping matters.

Is there anything I can do or just accept my fate when I return the new form?

Thanks

Try not to let the foolish words of a bully ruin your day.

If you didn't receive their letter for what ever reason (probably because they didn't even send it in the first place) then as soon as the replacement comes through, fill it in and fire it straight back at them BUT obtain ''proof of posting'' which is free from the PO counter.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

You could download the ESA50 and print it out if you have the ability to do so.

Good point. https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/421191/esa-50-capability-for-work-questionnaire.pdf

you can fill it in print it off and take it with you to the interrogation.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!