Bill Error

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I upgraded my phone with Vodafone on 11 October 2015 and was offered £75 credit as part of the deal. When my previous contract finished on 18 September 2015, my automatic payment was stopped by Vodafone, resulting in £37.60 being unpaid on 18th October 2015. I was not aware of this. I made the payment after receiving messages to advise my payment was overdue (payment authorisation provided by advisor on 191 call). However, when I received my latest bill on 8 November 2015, a £62.50 credit has been applied as a charge together with Octobers payment of £37.60 plus a late payment charge!

I contacted Vodafone about this via Live Chat and 191 on numerous occasions to be assured the bill has been recalculated and the matter has been resolved only to find out £177.33 has been debited from my Bank account.

I have contacted Vodafone however there is conflicting information on my account. My local store tells me there is a hierarchy system issue. My Vodafone App tells me by bill has been paid and nothing is due, so does my account online, however there seems to be a problem with their systems which is causing me to receive inflated and a incorrect bill.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems-**UPDATED-APRIL-2015-**

Follow the instructions in the link above - when you receive the Vodafone reference code, pop it in your thread and the CAG Vodafone Rep will then look in on you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

:thumb:

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Sandeep1221,

As your email didn't reach me, please complete the Contact us form again here if you still need help with your account.

To access the form you'll need to enter the code WRT135.

As well as stating your query in the question box, please also quote " CAG Forum".

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post it on here and I’ll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK

Thank you for your reply Lee.

I have followed your instructions and sent the email. I have not yet received a reference number.

Further to my last post, Vodafone Complaints department have told me over the phone, sms and via live chat I was credited a total of £141.67 into my account. This was assured to me by different people. I received my bill on 08 Dec and it showed a figure of -£98.XX so I contacted Customer Services and was explained my next payment of £43.20 would be taken from my credit only to find out on 18 Dec the money has been debited from my account.

There seems to be a problem on your side as my bills are not correct and you are debitting money from my account without my authority.

Please sort this out.

Hi Sandeep1221,

If our automated reply isn't in your spam or junker folder, email me with a contact number only at eforum.web@help.vodafone.co.uk.

To make sure it reaches me, please quote WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK