Tenants Trying To Remove Us From Property Using A N24 General Form of Judgement or order

roony
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3113 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Solely in relation to the Order you posted asking the Claimant to file an additional witness statement to support their application, I don't see any reasons to have the Order set aside. There will be a hearing in a couple of months to deal with the Claimant's application.

Thanks for that ganymede,

Ok yea, you need extenuating circumstances as to why they shouldnt file a witness statement. & as its just a request to file a witness statement, its a bit pointless.

I would have thought because of a serious lack of information, a set aside would force them to refile the claim, this time sending us the required forms ...

Can we inform the court or something of a serious lack of information, or lodge a file protesting, or complaining about the serious lack of information?

You need a copy of the original N1 Claim Form and Particulars of Claim to see what the substantive claim is all about. You currently don't know if there is a judgment in place to have set aside yet.

In relation to the Claimant's application, you should be given a copy of the Application Notice when a hearing date is set. Setting aside the Order to file a supporting witness statement will not restart the entire claim.

The substantive claim and the Application Notice are two separate things.

Well, I rang the court & they said it takes them 47 days to prepare the forms for us to pick up, IF we email the court requesting the original claim form.

Are they fobbing me off? All I need is a copy of the claim form for the N24 general order ...

I also rang them to check if there were any judgement orders, but theyr useless, as they didnt even find the N24 general order on my address ...

Thanks for that ganymede,

Can we inform the court we dont have a copy of the original N1 claim form and Particulars of Claim? Basically informing the court of a serious lack of information, or lodge a file protesting, & complaining about the serious lack of information?

Thanks.

Have you not just done that in your initial post #31 ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

You can oppose the application once you have a copy and a hearing date etc.

You will have been sent a copy originally but you need a copy of the N1 Claim Form to find out what address it was sent to.

I'd get back onto the Court for a copy of the N1 Claim Form and also the N244 Application Notice.

I found this letter from their solicitor, which I think sheds light on what this N24 form is all about.

Basically theyre claiming they have a commercial contract, & are trying to get an injunction to remove my mother from the property.

But they only have a residential AST, with us, we have no commerical contract with them.

I've attached it to this post ...

I found this letter from their solicitor, which I think sheds light on what this N24 form is all about.

Basically theyre claiming they have a commercial contract, & are trying to get an injunction to remove my mother from the property.

But they only have a residential AST, with us, we have no commerical contract with them.

I've attached it to this post ...

We knew most of this already.

Time for you to give us the full story and provide us with a copy of the tenancy agreement.

The collaterol agreement, specifically states the residential contract, be varied into a commerical lease contract. But we have no commercial lease contract with them.

Did your mother/you sign the Collateral Agreement?

One sec ganymede,

I'm checking my notes on the collaterol agreement ...

Just look at the Collateral Agreement and tell us if it was signed.

You are being a little shady and evasive over the whole issue..

Erm I'm not being shady, I'm just making sure I give you the full picture

Is that Collateral Agreement not signed by both Parties then?

The problem is, my mother is stating the agreement is a fake, as she's never seen that form before, but we dont have the funds to do a forensics on the contract.

So for now we've decided to challenge the particulars of that collaterol agreement, so yes for all purposes, she has signed the collaterol agreement.

Again there are also alot of problems with the collaterol agreement, I'm checking my notes so I can give you a full picture & I'll post those in a few minutes.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3113 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks