caught again anpr with a well known operator

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3121 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I am Travis.T (of justice) and I have recently signed up to this forum.

However I have been a frequent visitor for quite a while.

I have had issues with DCA's etc.....Parking tickets etc plus other issues.To many in fact ( I'm on the wrong side of 60) so these issues have been over a lot of years.:lol:

Dca's etc I give the run around..some give up others reduce the balance. My view is I will probably have to pay...When is a different matter.:lol:

Parking tickets are a pain in the ...and I have recently received another,caught again anpr with a well known operator who has just received a recent Judgement....

My court case is beginning of next year,OR not.

I will put full post up in a day or two...I just need to clarify 1 thing with these people first.

( the people have a job to do )....Its the Co.that sucks...

Anyway I look forward to sharing my experience and advice/comments with you all:amen:

Hi I am Travis.T (of justice) and I have recently signed up to this forum.

However I have been a frequent visitor for quite a while.

I have had issues with DCA's etc.....Parking tickets etc plus other issues.To many in fact ( I'm on the wrong side of 60) so these issues have been over a lot of years.:lol:

Dca's etc I give the run around..some give up others reduce the balance. My view is I will probably have to pay...When is a different matter.:lol:

Parking tickets are a pain in the ...and I have recently received another,caught again anpr with a well known operator who has just received a recent Judgement....

My court case is beginning of next year,OR not.

I will put full post up in a day or two...I just need to clarify 1 thing with these people first.

( the people have a job to do )....Its the Co.that sucks...

Anyway I look forward to sharing my experience and advice/comments with you all:amen:

Best advice is to write clear and concise posts that explain the situation , er , clearly....

Posting riddles or drip feeding information will lead to incorrect advice.