Small claims advice

martynh99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3142 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Without getting into the fine detail, I am the claimant in a small claim against an organisation and in this case a named person within the organisation as they hold a particular role as a sole person.

The organisation are intending to defend the case and it will be one of their legal services people attending court in person.

In the directions questionnaire the legal services person is named in section B and in section D3 they have indicated 1 witness including themself will be attending court.

This witness has submitted a statement of evidence and the copy I have been provided is not signed or dated.

I have two questions.

1) As it will be legal services attending court and they only indicated on the directions questionnaire that there is only 1 witness, does this mean that ONLY the statement or ONLY the legal services person can be heard by the judge ?

2) As the copy of the statement of evidence that I have been provided with is not signed, does that mean it is not valid (the person who wrote it is not attending court) or is it the copy of the statement lodged with the court (if signed) that decides this ?