style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3146 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic posts moved to new thread.

Tax Credits are not China!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

It is interesting to note various member states of the EU have taken the UK Government to the CJEU on giving state aid to a commercial company. Not a peep on that one

Serious concerns on these Chinese reactors to such an extent France and Finland have started an immediate enquiry as to design flaws in safety valves.

The biggest concern is that the reactor being built at sizewell is the Chinese own reactor with their own software/operating system.

That brings up major security implications.

China is number one at the moment on prolific cyber crime. We might be bussom buddies at the moment but what about in five, ten, twenty years time

Will they have a back door into the operating system??

You just cannot flick the switch with Nuclear fission

Edited by obiter dictum

Go to the wholesale electricity market today and a unit of electricity, measured in mega watt hours, will cost you around £45. To build Hinkley C nuclear power station, Chinese and French energy firms have been guaranteed £92.50 per mega watt hour.

A 35-year guaranteed income

Madness

So the flick of a switch will stop the reaction??

Nope you can never turn off nuclear reaction as it lasts on average 10,000 years

You might be able to control the pile, but not the reaction itself, roughly 7% still remains active

That is where the term "China Syndrome" Originates" and why Chernobyl has been entombed in concrete

So the flick of a switch will stop the reaction??

Nope you can never turn off nuclear reaction as it lasts on average 10,000 years

You might be able to control the pile, but not the reaction itself, roughly 7% still remains active

That is where the term "China Syndrome" Originates" and why Chernobyl has been entombed in concrete

I'm so glad your time with the CWU made you an expert, I never knew that.