mc100 help

nightwalker
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3143 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Since you knew about this 3 weeks ago you can no longer make an SD the time limits are strict. But we need to know why you did not get the letter from the Court. You may still be able to make an SD but you need to act today...

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Thanks for the update it is useful, now back to the original case, did you receive any paperwork that told you to attend Court or fill in any paperwork? You stated that the address was incorrect, how was this done? Do not include the MC100 form, what address did you give? don't give that here, is there a similar address near you?

no didnt receive any paperwork of the sort - it was sent i believe to the incorrect address which is similar to mine but a few doors away .

You stated "As I recall the fine goes way back to 27 may 2015. I was caught by a officer who told me (urinating in the street is a 85 pound fine" After this time did you ever receive a summons? Can you please explain how this went from an FPN to this?

.No didnt receive a summon .

Well we now know that an EA has got his debt, the MC100 will have little or no effect now, but heyho we can but try.

Fine originally was £85.00 now this has been added too

Compliance stage £75-00

Enforcement stage £235.00

His only saving grace was the fact that the summons was sent to the incorrect address, therefore the debtor could have sworn an SD within 21 days, then had the case heard from day one again at that same time, then paid the original fine of JUST £85-00 instead of the new figure of wait for it now about £395.00 and this COULD increase even more unless he takes his head out of the sand....

what is a SD

You still do not understand

This is now out of the hands of the court.

The court will simply tell you to contact the Baliff company, the fees have been added to the loan, it is now to late to make any offers. Your only saving grace will be if the court allows an out of time applcation (SD)

Your tardiness and flippant attitude to this issue has worked very much against you, you are facing now a penalty 5 times above the original penalty and continues to rise

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks for the update nightwalker.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread