Parking Appeals companies

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3175 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Wondering if anybody has had any dealings with 'Private Parking Appeals Limited'

I bumped into them via Parking Cowboys when intially researching my response to a PCN/NTK (as explained in my thread

'Owner/Driver left the site').

I 'knee jerked' somewhat and paid £18 to them to take the appeal process on as promised on their website and make the whole thing 'go away'

That was on 22nd Aug.

I've not had any response. Even after sending several emails inc via their website and a couple of phone calls to the message service.

Are they legit?.... or more [problematic] on the make?

Cheers

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?451884-UKPC-PCN-Vehicle-owner-driver-left-the-site

You didn't think to mention that in the above thread?

There are numerous appeal companies , some are good guys, some are bad guys...

Everything needed to fight PPC tickets is available free of charge, with a small bit of effort from the victim.

Hi

CAG will not recommend any company that charges for its services, especially when you are able to do so your self for the cost of a few stamps.

There have been quite a few companies start up then disappear shortly after.

The company is still active so why they are not responding is anyones guess.

I have edited the title of this thread to remove the name of the company

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

A legit company, but then anyone can set up a company, the hardest part is thinking up a name.

I do notice there is no guarantee they will succeed which is why we never ever allow this type of 'just out for money' type of company.

They haven't been going a year yet so I'm doubtfull about their claim 'many years of experience'.

The directors of this particular appeals company do have the experience and knowledge of the murky world of PPC.

But again, all information and advice is available for free with a little bit of effort....