Cabot...claim form issued for Lloyds Personal Loan Account.

Skyler16
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I am after some advise please to help with my defence as to whether I can seek and obtain copies of any transactions relating to my load account with Lloyds prior to the sale to Cabot and if whether the sell price can be admissible in the balance I should be paying to Cabot as opposed to what they've put claim in for.

Recently been served with a CCJ for defaulting on installment repayment for an unsecured loan I obtained from Lloyds TSB in 1994. The agreement of sale points to this taking place in Oct of 2012.

I need advise also on how and if I qualify for PPI , as this can perhaps be what I can repay the outstanding amount owed. The loan was unsecured.

HI

Just to be clear this has already gone to court and you have received a judgement, also you do not have any paperwork in regard to this loan , is that correct ?

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

You say you are after help with your defence ?

Can you confirm if you have actually received court papers and at what stage you are at.

We need more information in order to advise correctly.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I see, sorry it confused me with you saying that you had received a CCJ.

could you you explain what you mean by: "The agreement of sale points to this taking place in Oct of 2012."

Is this the credit agreement and what does the date 2012 indicate.

Is it possible to see a copy of their particulars of claim(personal details redacted of course).

Is the amount over 10k.

You can start by sending a CCA request under section 77 of the act. there will be a template on here somewhere, CB will be abne to point you to it.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

Citizen B - Thank you.

I have received court claim papers and acknowledged receipt asking for an extension while I prepare my defense.

If you could read the following and complete your responses posting along side the questions within the link Skyler and post here...to enable the best advise on how to proceed with the claim....saves 20 questions and numerous posts and keeps your thread tidy.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?419198-You-have-received-a-Claim-What-you-need-to-do.-**UPDATED-December-2014**(1-Viewing)-nbsp

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I see, sorry it confused me with you saying that you had received a CCJ.

could you you explain what you mean by: "The agreement of sale points to this taking place in Oct of 2012."

Is this the credit agreement and what does the date 2012 indicate.

Is it possible to see a copy of their particulars of claim(personal details redacted of course).

Is the amount over 10k.

You can start by sending a CCA request under section 77 of the act. there will be a template on here somewhere, CB will be abne to point you to it.

Thanks. Will do on Monday.

Ues , the info Andy requested would be of great help also, didn't know that was on here ,very useful tool.