Lowell/ISME

Indebt1234
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3073 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been in dispute with ISME/Shop Direct/Lowell,over a catolague debt that was

caused by 2 people not paying me for goods that were sent to their home direct from ISME

I stopped paying and informed ISME of my problems in 2011

I offered and have continued to offer my part of the original debt (£1000)

They passed it to Lowell who after many letters have said i still owe ALL of the the original debt (£5000)

I now apparently have 30 day or face litigation

Help would be appreciated

Can you scan and post up the letter Lowlifes sent you please?

Remove ALL identifiers, bar codes, squiggly boxes, ref numbers etc.

How to upload ------click me

When did you take this cat out?

If you took the cat out in your name, then they will not care who has the goods, you ordered them, they will come after you.

If the other two have not paid you, then you would need to take out a small claim against them for the money owed.

And your credit file will be trashed for 6 years, so you can thank them for that too!

Keep everything in writing, DO NOT talk to them over the phone (unless you can record both sides of the calls)

Keep a diary of events.

Lowlifes have been quite litigious of late, just to bear that in mind.

Have you checked your credit file?

And when was this cat taken out?

P.S. Welcome to CAG too!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Can you scan and post up the letter Lowlifes sent you please?

Remove ALL identifiers, bar codes, squiggly boxes, ref numbers etc.

How to upload ------click me

When did you take this cat out?

If you took the cat out in your name, then they will not care who has the goods, you ordered them, they will come after you.

If the other two have not paid you, then you would need to take out a small claim against them for the money owed.

And your credit file will be trashed for 6 years, so you can thank them for that too!

Keep everything in writing, DO NOT talk to them over the phone (unless you can record both sides of the calls)

Keep a diary of events.

Lowlifes have been quite litigious of late, just to bear that in mind.

Have you checked your credit file?

And when was this cat taken out?

P.S. Welcome to CAG too!

Thanks for taking the time to read my problem

I'll endeavour to up load the letter in the week,IT novice that i am:lol:

The account had been running with no problems since 2008

OK, can you remember if you took it out online?

You can still ask them for the CCA though, but most, if not all, agreements post 2007 will be deemed compliant

as they realised their mistakes then so learned consumer rights! (some not all)

How much of that figure is the cat charges/fees? And have you received a default notice, which the cat should have sent you,

and what date did they give you in order to rectify the account, before they would terminate it and default you?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

The account was signed up to with one of their (ISME) street sellers with a clip board

Then a CCA request should nip it in the bud early.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387435-CCA-Request-Consumer-Credit-Act-1974-**Updated-January-2015**

Enclose a £1 postal order but leave it BLANK, DO NOT sign it, send it 2nd class post and obtain ''Proof of posting'' which is free from the PO counter, they have 12+2 days in which to respond with a copy of your agreement.

When they fail, STOP payments,until they magic up the CCA.

Technically they're correct yes, you're responsible for the running of the account, the fact that you allowed others to order from it

is of no concern to them.

Which is why you should chase those who have mugged you off and get the money off them, as you're liable for the full amount.

Are you still in contact with these two?

If so then demand they stump up the money they owe.

If you took the account out in your name only, then you will be liable for the full amount, which is why you should

chase these others for payment, any friendship you might have had with them, certainly went out of the window when

they decided to con you out of 2 grand.

If your only income is social security, then the maximum you will have to pay is £1 a month.

How much of the total figure is the cats fees/charges?

• 4 weeks later...

The longer the better.

Technically they have 12+2 days in which to supply it, they don't so don't rattle their cage, just ignore them.

They will either find one, or will try and make one up.

• 3 months later...

Keep that letter safe.

Good start to the new year then!

Lets hope they don't magic one up out of thin air, however lowlifes will now flog this lemon onto another bottom feeder, and they will attempt to get their pound of flesh out of you.

If you get any more begging letters then please come back here FIRST, before you do anything.