Ukcps ticket at west quay retail park hull for leaving site

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3040 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They havent supplied the correct info to be compliant, it is for them to get it right, not you to tell them they are wrong. They are now timed out for keeper liability. When they write again tell them this and that they should contact the driver instead. Any further attempts to misrepresent themselves as having a claim against the keeper will result in a complaint to the police as fraud.

• 4 months later...

Ok so last year I got a ticket for leaving site on a free 2hr car park I appealed and was unsuccessful I was unable to appeal to the ias as UKCPS had not passed the details to them I wrote to UKCPS and told them this i have now had a letter from UKCPS stating that £125 is due and I can no longer appeal to the ias. So do I ignore this letter.

Hi

Details please

Which car park as there are loads.

Date of 'offence'

Windscreen ticket?

Date of first letter

ANPR?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Ok so last year I got a ticket for leaving site on a free 2hr car park I appealed and was unsuccessful I was unable to appeal to the ias as UKCPS had not passed the details to them I wrote to UKCPS and told them this i have now had a letter from UKCPS stating that £125 is due and I can no longer appeal to the ias. So do I ignore this letter.

You should have updated your original thread Finney, then we have the fuller picture;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?450917-Ukcps-ticket-at-west-quay-retail-park-hull-for-leaving-site

Ok try again I have now received a letter of UKCPS demanding £125 or possible get a ccj I tried to appeal to ias but they told me that they had no details of parking offence and I was unable to appeal within the 30 day limit I wrote to UKCPS and told them this and stated that this was their fault which in my opinion made the fine void they have obviously ignored this letter.my question now is what do I do next.

Ignore them unless they actually send you a N1 county court claim.

They area country mile from getting any money from you and they know it otherwise they would have done something a fortnight after their last missive. They are reliant on frightening you and it has worked to a degree as you are back here. Their case hasnt changed any-they dont have one.

You should have updated your original thread Finney, then we have the fuller picture;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?450917-Ukcps-ticket-at-west-quay-retail-park-hull-for-leaving-site

Threads merged to keep the information together for the advisers.

Good spot, Armadillo. :)

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum